Autilla previously operated as a voice broker for forward swap, options and derivative hedging instruments on precious metals such as gold, silver, platinum and palladium. However, in anticipation of upcoming MiFID 2 regulations in Europe, which are expected to mandate greater transparency in OTC derivatives, the firm decided to move its business to onto an electronic trading platform, and is now registered as an Organized Trading Facility (OTF).
Last week, Autilla went live on Cinnober’s TESS C
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming