The data is available on Updata’s Professional Energy Feed, which carries other commodities-related data such as real-time prices from ICE Futures Europe, CME Group’s Nymex market and Nasdaq OMX Commodities (formally Nordpool), as well as real-time consolidated over-the-counter broker prices from Icap, Marex Spectron, Griffin Markets and Tullett Prebon, and energy news from Dow Jones.
Updata has integrated all natural gas and power futures and indexes available on the TMX Group-owned NGX exchang
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership