The Enterprise Migration Package, which Exegy launched at the end of May, is a package of products and services designed to migrate users to its market data services, and includes access to Exegy’s library of over 200 direct and vendor consolidated feed handlers, redundant appliances with automated failover, as well as legacy interfaces to the Thomson Reuters Enterprise Platform (formerly RMDS) and OpenMAMA.
Following ICE’s acquisition of NYSE Euronext last year and the announcement that it woul
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit