Prior to his current role running HP's $28 billion portfolio of servers, storage, networking, technology services and converged systems, Potter was SVP and general manager of HP's server business, and has held various management roles at the vendor, including general manager of its BladeSystem and software business, prior to which he held management and engineering roles in aerospace companies, and previously at Compaq before its acquisition by HP.
Solarflare chief executive Russell Stern says h
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit