Options users can now communicate and share information with other members of Markit's network─regardless of their instant messaging platform─via Microsoft Lync, which is available as a component of Options' Core services infrastructure.
"By connecting with Markit, Options expands the value of their service by providing a gateway to a global community of financial professionals," says Andrew Eisen, managing director and head of Collaboration Services at Markit, in a statement.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent