Morrow is responsible for overseeing key buy-side and sell-side accounts, developing a coordinated approach to customer engagements, and evolving Options' global account management team, and reports to Options chief operating officer Danny Moore.
Morrow was previously chief executive of WorldDesk, a provider of an abstraction layer for Microsoft's Windows operating system, prior to which he was a managing director at Moore's investment vehicle Lough Shore Investments, and was vice president of e
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit