Braggs, who will lead Crowdnetic's strategic push in Europe from the vendor's London office, joins from London-based international company research and news alerts provider Digital Look where he served for over ten years as business development director focusing on market data solutions sales, prior to which he held business development roles at CMC Markets and Charterhouse Communications.
"Crowdnetic is a fantastic business that I am thrilled to have joined. [They] have a business plan and ther
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech