The exchange says the rights issue will be made on the basis of three new shares at £12.95 ($21.48) for every 11 existing shares, with 74,347,813 new shares offered.
The underwriters of the deal are Barclays, RBC Capital Markets, Deutsche Bank, J.P. Morgan Cazenove, Banca IMI, Banco Santander, HSBC and Mitsubishi UFJ Securities.
The acquisition is aimed at diversifying the exchange's revenue streams and expanding into the US market thanks to the creation a global index business with more than $9
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit