As a result of rolling out the new platform─which took two years to develop─average "door-to-door" data latency between the exchange and clients has dropped from 50 milliseconds to less than three milliseconds, while the exchange has also adopted industry standard protocols, such as the FIX Protocol for order messages and the FIX/FAST Protocol for compressed data distribution.
Other enhancements include tripling order throughput from 6.5 million transactions per day to 20 million transactions pe
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling