Goldberg─who was previously director of statistical analysis, having begun her career at CBOE as a systems librarian─will continue to head the exchange's Market Data Express (MDX) historical intraday data business and its statistical product offerings for trading permit holders, and will continue to report to Eric Frait, vice president of business analysis at CBOE.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act