Next Tuesday, Sept. 2, PHLX will add a customer/firm indicator to order exposure alerts provided via its Specialized Quote Feed, which provides data to option pricing models, and its PHLX Orders real-time order depth data product for complex and simple order books.
The exchange will add a similar indicator to its PHLX Depth product, which provides full market depth for all options traded via PHLX's trading system, on Wednesday, Oct. 1.
In addition, PHLX will add a solicitation mechanism and rela
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership