AlphaSense has hired Steven Carroll as vice president of sales for the EMEA region in London, responsible for business development throughout the region, mainly focusing on hedge funds and institutional asset managers.
Carroll was most recently an independent consultant and market commentator for Thomson Reuters' Alpha Now news and commentary site, having previously served as head of indexes and head of investment management for Asia at the vendor, which he joined as a result of its acquisition
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain