Following the fundraising, which took place in June, the remaining 70 percent of Finwire─which was founded in September last year─continues to be owned by chief executive Mats Hård and chief technology officer Fredrik Hansson, who as co-founders each own 35 percent of the company.
Benson, a director at Swedish strategic communications firm JKL, already owned a 5 percent stake in Finwire, which he acquired shortly after the company's launch, and has acquired a further 5 percent stake, while Pegro
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming