Over the coming months, DataArt plans to invest in developing services to address "critical IT problems," such as analytics and visualization, and will also open a new development center in Buenos Aires, Argentina, with a focus on front-end software development, which will be led by Alistair Wandesforde, partner and co-owner of AW Systems, while co-owner Allan Wellenstein will lead DataArt's new usability practice. Both will now serve as partners at DataArt.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership