The platform, dubbed Social Sandbox, combines OneMarketData’s OneTick complex event processing engine and its OneQuantData repository of historical reference and pricing data with social media sentiment scores from third-party providers, including Naperville, Illinois-based social media analytics provider Social Market Analytics (SMA), to allow users to analyze tick data on 3,000 US equities dating back to December 2011 without having to integrate the datasets, install software or develop analyt
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech