Jones most recently spent over nine years at Standard & Poor's, including various senior evaluations roles and global head of fixed income product and content, prior to which he spent over eight years in pricing and evaluation roles at Interactive Data, and was a fixed income analyst at Reuters.
At Voltaire Advisors, he reports to founder and managing director Ian Blance.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership