Terms of the deal─which is expected to close in the fourth quarter of this year, subject to regulatory approval─were not disclosed, but officials say HFN's current management team will remain in place, and will retain a minority stake in the company.
"The expertise and resources Tiger provides will fuel our network expansion and support and enhance our solutions delivery across out fast-growing customer base," says HFN chief operating officer Keith Muller in a statement.
Tiger typically takes ma
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming