The vendor rolled out support for the new feeds on its Velocity market connectivity and application hosting service in response to increased demand for derivatives and foreign exchange products from clients among agency trading and market making desks, quantitative proprietary trading firms and high-frequency trading firms in Europe and the US, says Ken Barnes, senior vice president of corporate development at Options.
The feeds are part of an ongoing, customer-driven expansion strategy across E
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers