Dimtsis was most recently director of sales in Canada at NYSE Technologies, responsible for sales of the vendor's Wombat platform and market data offerings, its SFTI network and its co-location datacenters.
Before joining NYSE, Dimtsis was sales director at trading systems vendor Orc Software in Canada, and an account executive at Bell Canada, prior to which he was an account manager at Thomson Financial.
At Born, he reports to executive director Tyler Beauregard.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp