Eccleston was most recently president of S&P Capital IQ and chairman of the board of S&P Dow Jones Indexes, having joined the vendor in 2008 after a one-year stint as chairman and CEO of IM trade messaging provider Pivot Inc., prior to which he spent five years as president of global sales, marketing and services at Thomson Financial, which he joined in 2002 after 14 years at Bloomberg in various senior roles, including CEO of Bloomberg Tradebook.
At TMX, Eccleston also becomes a member of the e
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit