Kersting was most recently a partner at Düsseldorf-based Stratec Consultants, a consulting firm focused on process optimization and strategic positioning of banks' securities businesses.
Previously, he served as senior vice president of equity markets and executive vice president of capital markets at Düsseldorf-based commercial bank WestLB (now Portigon).
Joining VWD's board of directors alongside Kersting are chief technology officer Martin Verlage and Ralf Kauther, who has served as the vendo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling