Xignite will make the fundamental data from FactSet available sometime before year-end, once it has finalized the APIs for accessing the data, as well as documentation and marketing materials, having begun working on integrating the data a few months ago.
The new datasets will complement existing North American fundamental data from Chicago-based data and investment research provider Morningstar─acquired as a result of its 2007 purchase of UK-based fundamental data provider Hemscott (IMD, Jan. 4
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit