Before joining Victory Networks, Rodriguez was partnership manager at Cutler Group and spent almost three years as president of options trading and analytics provider Livevol, prior to which he served as vice president of client relations at alternative trading system Ballista Securities, head of business development at the US Futures Exchange, and vice president of business development for Deutsche Borse's Market Data and Analytics business.
In his new role, Rodriguez reports to Victory Network
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling