The offering includes exchange price data, mainly from Amsterdam-based Euronext, as well as price data for funds, bonds and commodities, says Richard de Rooij, business director at VWD Group Belgium, Netherlands and France, adding that the information is mainly targeted at retail users, such as investors trading via online brokers.
VWD provides the data on a daily basis at around 10pm local time as a ready-to-print PDF file to De Telegraaf, which began publishing the data on Friday, Oct. 17 afte
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent