Following analysis conducted earlier this year, FIX determined that building ITCH into FIX was not the most suitable way to extend the standard for market data, says Jim Northey, co-chair of FIX’s Global Technical Committee and senior partner at LaSalle Technology Group, citing limitations around expressing known values, missing fields and derivatives support.
“We started out looking to make ITCH and OUCH FIX standards. We held meetings with Nasdaq. Our analysis led us to conclude that the indus
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership