In the last month, research from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology leveraging Wall Street Horizon's data demonstrated that the way companies reschedule their earnings announcements can be used as an indicator of their economic performance. According to the research, companies that push back their earnings announcements dates are more likely to report earnings below forecasts, while those who move up dates are most likely report better-than-expected earnings.
Following the research, which
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech