The datacenter, which will be located in the Banqiao district of New Taipei City, will occupy a total area of 28,657 square meters, and is designed to withstand magnitude-seven earthquakes and flooding.
The investment will allow the Taiwan Stock Exchange to offer co-location services, with cloud application services also planned in the future, officials say.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act