According to consultancy Jordan & Jordan, which managed the RFP process to identify a new processor and administrator on behalf of the UTP Committee, Nasdaq will set up a new subsidiary to manage its UTP-related activities, and will register as exclusive Securities Information Processor with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
In addition, Nasdaq will migrate the current platform supporting the UTP SIP to its Inet technology; will implement a hot-hot primary and backup system to improve disa
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming