The vendor is sourcing Moody's ratings directly from Moody's Analytics, the data and software arm of Moody's, via its Ratings Delivery Service, which provides a feed of credit ratings data that updates every five minutes.
"Once S&P Capital IQ receives the data from Moody's, we link the Moody's identifiers to our Cross Reference Solution master, which then allows clients to understand the complete risk exposure across asset types and risk metrics," says Evan Shenkin, associate director of product
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership