Lampropoulos is executive director at data and technology industry consultancy NuPont, where he recently served as an advisor to Chi-X Canada's market data business before returning to his native Australia earlier this year (IMD, July 28).
Prior to joining NuPont in 2012, Lampropoulos was head of business development at Alpha Exchange, and has also served as business development manager at StatPro Canada, a sales specialist at Reuters, and held product and project management roles at Macquarie,
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers