OTAS plans to launch the new feature, dubbed OTAS Views, in December, allowing users to create an unlimited number of customized screen views that provide analytics for different stages of the investment process, according to the needs of their individual workflow, by selecting combinations of more than 200 fac-tors that they can use to filter, rank and score results.
Tom Doris, chief executive of OTAS, says this would be useful to clients who only want to use a small number of metrics to spot r
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse