The site─which previously supported Apple iPad and Android tablet devices─provides financial advisors and wealth managers with access to real-time data, charting, Reuters News and client data, along with trading capabilities, and is accessed using clients' existing Thomson One login credentials.
A spokesperson says the move means that Thomson Reuters now supports the entire gambit of mobile platforms.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling