The deal, which was inked at the end of October and will take effect in mid-2015, will see Wiener Börse disseminate the full breadth of the Zagreb Stock Exchange's market data─covering equities, bonds, structured products and indexes─via its Alliance Data Highway (ADH) consolidated feed, using the Austrian exchange's market data agreements, says Henriette Lininger, head of issuers and market data services at Wiener Börse.
The exchange has similar agreements with other marketplaces in the region,
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Thomson Reuters Unveils Mifid II Reference Data Suite