Before joining AlphaSense, Gunther was previously associate director at S&P Capital IQ, where he managed existing and new client relationships and was involved in the integration of research platform TheMarkets.com─which the vendor acquired in 2010─into the Capital IQ platform.
Before S&P, Gunther was an account executive at primary research firm CognoLink, prior to which he was an account manager and sales analyst at TheMarkets prior to its acquisition.
In his new role, Gunther reports to John
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won