The center, which will be located in the city's Andalusian Technology Park, is scheduled to open in spring 2015.
"Malaga... [is] well-connected to the rest of Europe and the world, and has a wealth of tech talent," says ITRS chief executive Guy Warren in a statement.
Earlier this year, the vendor announced the opening of a new office in Singapore (IMD, Sept. 16). The company also has operations in London, Hong Kong and New York, as well as existing R&D centers in Manila and London.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit