The connectivity is available in either 10 Gigabit per second (Gbps) or 100 Gbps services in short-term and long-term leases.
KVH already provides connectivity to two other local landing stations in Chikura and Toyohashi. With the addition of connectivity to Shima, officials say the vendor can now provide clients with access to more than 60 points of presence and datacenters in Japan.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit