The turret is integrated with the BT Radianz Cloud to enable traders to access the trading applications and market data feeds available on their secure network, and to share market information with clients through the platform's voice, video and conferencing services.
While a large portion of the market already trades electronically, there is an emerging need for collaboration between different departments within firms, particularly around pre-trade risk space, says Alexandra Foster, global head
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit