Estimize, which already provides crowd-sourced earnings estimates data, expanded this year with a new platform dubbed Mergerize that highlights potential acquisition targets and acquisitive companies, based on individuals’ predictions of M&A activity, to reflect the investor “rumor mill” that may impact stock prices. And while some still question the crowd-sourced approach, others clearly believe in its potential, as demonstrated by $1.2 million in new funding raised from existing investors and
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling