The year started in dramatic fashion when Nasdaq OMX revealed that it had quit its role as operator of the Securities Information Processor (SIP) that collects data on Nasdaq-listed stocks, calculates a best bid and offer, and distributes the consolidated feed of quote and trade data to industry participants.
According to a source familiar with the situation, the UTP Committee that oversees the administration of the tape had been dragging its heels over approving recommendations made by Nasdaq i
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership