Grabbe, who will join Solactive on Jan. 1, will be responsible for the company's IT, operations, HR and legal functions.
He joins the vendor after 12 years at Baader Bank, where he held a variety of positions, including head of derivatives trading, prior to which he held structured products trading roles at Citigroup and Deutsche Bank.
Solactive founder and chief executive Steffen Scheuble says Grabbe's 20 years of experience "will be of considerable value to Solactive, so we can pursue our grow
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership