The product, dubbed Nasdaq Web API Service, is supplied by Swedish technology provider Millistream, and eliminates the need for clients to code and connect to data protocols such as TIP and ITCH, allowing customers to integrate market data into websites and market data applications using HTTP or HTTPS protocols, and to grant individual users unique credentials to access the data, says Suzanne Dahl, vice president of Nordic product management at Nasdaq.
The solution supports intraday and historic
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit