Olert previously served as chief credit officer for the Fitch Ratings division, having served in a range of senior roles since joining the company in 1995, prior to which he worked at Chase Securities and Chase Manhattan Bank, and at MetLife Insurance.
Eileen Fahey, previously regional credit officer for the Americas, takes over Olert's position as chief credit officer.
Separately, the vendor has appointed Jeremy Carter chief criteria officer for Fitch Ratings, a newly created role to enhance it
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership