IMD: Please describe your role, and how it differs from a company’s own sales function.
Feargal O’Sullivan, chief executive, USAM Group: USAM acts just like a firm’s internal sales team—the only difference is that we bill hourly rather than as full-time employees. Our sales staff track their activities and pipeline, and attend weekly sales calls with the vendors, just as they would were they directly employed. We create and develop opportunities, and even provide day-to-day relationship manageme
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act