Orc will deliver real-time data from ASX and CME to UBS via proprietary APIs from each exchange, while UBS will also be able to send orders, quotes and quote requests directly to the markets through the API gateways.
In addition to offering a broader range of markets to customers interested in trading derivatives, UBS can manage each customer's trading flows using Orc's integrated pre-trade risk management product, Orc Flow Control, to both monitor positions and set pre- and post-trade limits, sa
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won