From Jan. 19, the LME will provide the extended data─which includes monthly prompt dates between three months and one year forward─in addition to the existing publication of real time data from the Ring to provide more regular intraday indicative forward price data for each contract.
The new price information will be available as part of the standard LME Market Data Information subscription packages from licensed market data vendors, and will not be subject to separate fees.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act