Daley joined BondWave at the start of January from SunGard-owned Fox River Execution Technology, where he was head of execution and account management, responsible for the firm's trading activities in the US, Canada and Japan, and for designing algorithmic trading strategies and trading software suites. Before joining Fox River in 2009, Daley was head of quantitative trading at hedge fund UBS O'Connor, and also held trading roles at Merrill Lynch and ABN Investment Management.
Daley's new role r
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit