Redline officials say the service─pricing for which will be based on the number of venues, symbols and servers required─will provide the cost advantages associated with managed services without compromising latency, since the service will be "nearly as fast" as Redline's direct feed solution, with latency of "single-digit microseconds from exchange tick to... trading application."
The feed is initially available at Equinix's datacenter campus in Secaucus, NJ and other co-location facilities, and
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act