On Jan. 1, CME began charging data fees to legacy clients who had a fee waiver in place prior to March 2014, for real-time market data from its Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Chicago Board of Trade, Nymex and Comex markets.
Legacy customers must now pay monthly per-device fees of $42.50 each for real-time CME data, real-time CBOT data, real-time Nymex data and real-time Comex data. These figures represent a 50 percent discount over the normal monthly price of $85 for each market.
At the start of n
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit