The data will enable mutual and pension fund clients of FusionInvest to meet investor requirements throughout all stages of the investment process, officials say.
"Through the integration of Intex with Misys FusionInvest, asset managers can examine multiple aspects of these securities, including future cash flows, valuations and deal performance characteristics when making crucial investment decisions," says Jim Wilner, vice president at Intex, in a statement.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act