IEX has operated as a dark pool since October 2013, but as part of ongoing efforts towards becoming a fully-fledged exchange, is now providing a real-time aggregated best quoted bid and offer feed for all securities on its displayed limit order book.
IEX will conduct test days on Feb. 7 and Feb. 21, when subscribers can consume the TOPS feed for all symbols and submit displayed orders in a production environment.
The data will be sent from IEX's matching engine in CenturyLink's Weehawken, NJ dat
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers